Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on Kickstarter.
“When we started this campaign, I honestly didn’t think I’d be writing this, but you all are just so awesome that… we can nearly afford to support the PlayStation Vita! Woah! I hope you’re as excited as we are!
And at $170,000, we will be able to create a sixth character class — the Sun Cultist!
Underneath those muscles is a soul converted by Mardokh’s Book of Truth. He calls himself the Purifier. He wants to correct the imbalance of the missing Moon for the good of the world, but his dedication to the “almighty” Sun is unwavering. In combat, he is a mid-ranged damage dealer, imbuing his chakram with (what most other characters would call) pure evil for higher damage and fiery results.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Squad: Alpha v5 Release on the Horizon
- New maps, rebuilt animations, other reveals
- Knight Age Announces Repair Sale and Ranking System
- Joymax has announced a half-price repair sale for all weapons and armor in Knight Age.
- Skyforge: New PvP Details Available
- My.com have today revealed the details of PvP battles and the new system adopted to ensure players enjoy a fair fight when squaring off in com...