Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they’ve meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunters. As recent stretch goals have been hit, the Sun Cultist class will be available in the game, along with more enemy types.
Moon Hunters is a 1-4 player action RPG with a rich, ancient world that’s different every time you play. Build your mythology as you play, solo or with friends, every action and choice contributing to your legend.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz PC Review
- I went ahead and investigated to see if Blitz is really worth it as a replacement for the normal World of Tanks that has been out for years.
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.
- Brave Frontier Now Available on Windows Phone
- gumi Inc. is pleased to announce the release of its top-grossing role-playing game Brave Frontier on Windows Phone.