Moon Hunters: New Details on World Map, Map Generation and More
Kitfox Games has released new details on their upcoming 4 player co-op game, Moon Hunters, featuring details onWorld Maps, Procedural Generation, and Postcard Art.
>Xin took some time to re-envision the world map, looking at old maps and using the lore we’ve been working on to get the right flavor. So this is the new design for the fabric print available to Weaver and Super Collector backers, a lovely illustration of one Moon Hunters world:
Of course, this is only one configuration out of effectively infinite possibilities. The Wolf Clan village will always be in the jungle, for example, but landmarks (such as Tyrant’s End) are random selections from a wide possible variety, and the world grows naturally, randomly, different every time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online: Death Bone's Secrets Revealed
- Joymax has revealed new secrets today behind the origin of "Death Bone," a special boss event for Silkroad Online.
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- Cronous Ninth Season Update - Devil's Playground
- Cronous Ninth Season Update introduces a new area in the game called Devil's Playground. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG by NeoFun.