Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any and all goods promoted from their Kickstarter campaign. The details are as follows.
- Next week: Kitfox Games will send initial surveys for backers to get physical reward choices, mailing addresses, names for Special Thanks, and start working with backers who are contributing content to the game like villagers, animals, myth, boss fights, etc.
- Next week part 2: They will open pre-orders of the game through a Humble widget on the moonhuntersgame.com website
- October: Prototyping
- November/December: Fulfilling physical rewards — t-shirts, posters, fabric prints, postcards
- Spring(?): early beta testing, especially of online components, through Steam
- In-between beta and launch, we send copies of the soundtrack and ask what kind of game key backers want (Steam, PS4, etc)
- Summer(?): hopefully launch?
For more info, visit moonhuntersgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Umbra Sets French Kickstarter Record
- We are absolutely flabbergasted at funding to such an incredible total on Kickstarter.
- Battle Dragons Mobile Review
- In Battle Dragons you will fight alongside the legendary flame spewing winged lizards.
- Dying Light - Devs play co-op in new promo video
- The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along wi...