Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any and all goods promoted from their Kickstarter campaign. The details are as follows.
- Next week: Kitfox Games will send initial surveys for backers to get physical reward choices, mailing addresses, names for Special Thanks, and start working with backers who are contributing content to the game like villagers, animals, myth, boss fights, etc.
- Next week part 2: They will open pre-orders of the game through a Humble widget on the moonhuntersgame.com website
- October: Prototyping
- November/December: Fulfilling physical rewards — t-shirts, posters, fabric prints, postcards
- Spring(?): early beta testing, especially of online components, through Steam
- In-between beta and launch, we send copies of the soundtrack and ask what kind of game key backers want (Steam, PS4, etc)
- Summer(?): hopefully launch?
For more info, visit moonhuntersgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/14: Trove, UWO, and Bless
- Daily dose of MMO news featuring Trove, Uncharted Waters Online, and Bless.
- 2K Unveils WWE® SuperCard for Mobile Devices
- 2K today announced the larger-than-life, action-packed entertainment of WWE has arrived on mobile devices with WWE® SuperCard, a brand new co...
- Warframe: Sanctuary Update Available
- Digital Extremes’ Warframe® continues to grow on the PC with its first major content update of 2015.