Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any and all goods promoted from their Kickstarter campaign. The details are as follows.
- Next week: Kitfox Games will send initial surveys for backers to get physical reward choices, mailing addresses, names for Special Thanks, and start working with backers who are contributing content to the game like villagers, animals, myth, boss fights, etc.
- Next week part 2: They will open pre-orders of the game through a Humble widget on the moonhuntersgame.com website
- October: Prototyping
- November/December: Fulfilling physical rewards — t-shirts, posters, fabric prints, postcards
- Spring(?): early beta testing, especially of online components, through Steam
- In-between beta and launch, we send copies of the soundtrack and ask what kind of game key backers want (Steam, PS4, etc)
- Summer(?): hopefully launch?
For more info, visit moonhuntersgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- MAIET Closure Leads to RaiderZ Closure
- Arc Games has gone on record to announce the official closure date of action MMORPG, RaiderZ, following spotty server issues after the closure
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.
- EVE Online: Wormhole and mission gameplay updated
- Hyperion also includes major changes to wormhole effects. Since wormholes were introduced into the game years ago, EVE players of all experien...