Monster Madness Online Starts Second Public Pre-Alpha
Nom Nom Games, a newly formed indie subsidiary of Trendy Entertainment, today launched its second public pre-Alpha play session of Monster Madness Online. Players can jump into the fray now at www.MonsterMadness.com to experience the many thrilling updates such as a new story mission, enemies, items, play modes, and crafting abilities, among others. Set in the popular Monster Madness universe, this new action RPG shooter is in development by the masterminds behind the highly acclaimed Dungeon Defenders.
“We are looking forward to players checking out the new content and providing us valuable feedback from this next phase,” said Jeremy Stieglitz, director at Nom Nom Games. “Our development structure is designed to receive information from players and quickly implement it, providing a new level of transparency between our team and our fans. These early play sessions provide just a taste of many more exciting things to come.”
In development for seamless cross-platform gameplay across PC, Mac, Android, Linux, iOS and web browser, the Monster Madness Online pre-Alpha 2 release incorporates the following new content and features:
- – The First Campaign Story Mission – Entitled ‘Sewer Sharkz’ the mission features puzzles, bosses, physical challenges, and exclusive rewards!
- – Crafting & Upgrading – Collect blueprints, crafting materials and modifier gems, and then use them to construct gear. Upgrade your Gear & Pets with more materials to improve their stats.
- – Spells – Apply Spell Amulets onto your gear to grant powerful offensive & defensive magic abilities!
- – Barry’s Clubhouse Shop is Now Open – Stop here to buy and sell items using monster tokens. Be careful though, Barry sure loves him some monster cash!
- – New Consumable Items – Fans can check out and experiment with Holo-Buddies, Gravity Mines, Root Beer Hats, The Nuke, and more.
- – New Difficulty and Hardcore-Permadeath Modes – Tailor your skill level – the tougher the challenge, the better the loot.
- – New Weapons, Cosmetic Costumes, Expressions, Item Skins, Attachments, and Pets!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Oath Expansion - Age of Destiny Launched
- The new Dragon Oath expansion pack 'The Age of Destiny' has officially launched! Players can log into the game and start accessing t...
- Chess Based Strategy Game Honor of Throne Available Feb 18
- Honor of Throne is a strategy mobile game that's based on the classic board game of chess, applying the classic game's rules and mov...