Monster Castle Launches Update with Christmas Heroes
Games publisher Sixjoy has announced today the launch of a brand new update to its tower defense title, Monster Castle, only a few weeks after the game’s global release. This update brings a slew of Christmas-themed content, along with some upgrades to the game’s main systems.
Players who update to the new version will be able to see their castle fully decked out in holiday decorations, including Christmas trees, wreaths and tinsel against a snowy winter backdrop. Aside from the festive look of the game, the update will feature:
- Two new heroes: Rudolph and Storm Tetrisnov, which players can recruit from the Hero Portal.
- The Statue of Azathoth, an underground chamber under the castle that allows players to produce resources faster.
- A number of new buffs to improve castle defenses.
- A new item that will accelerate the cooldown for building and production.
- A variety of in-game holiday sales and discounts.
Additionally, Monster Castle will be one of the select games to participate in Google Play’s “Year-End Sale”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusader Kings II: Conclave Confirms Release Date
- Paradox is happy to announce that Crusader Kings II: Conclave will be available on February 2, 2016.
- Operation Second Wind Blows Into Combat Arms
- Combat Arms has released its latest update, Operation Second Wind, for Nexon America players.
- Thanatos Grand Opening Announced
- Inixsoft and JM Studio have announced the grand opening of Thanatos: Dragon Chaser, launching on November 3 on its game portal, gameagit.com.