MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat first-person shooter (FPS) published by Netmarble, brings an intense new map and a touch of pink to the frenetic game. The latest update, “Blackout,” adds a new team death match map, two blonde female characters packing loads of gameplay bonuses and hot pink weapons to add some flavor to summer shooting. Interested players can join the fast-paced, close quarters combat in D187 by signing up for free on the game’s official website.
The newly released “Blackout” update features:
Pinked out weapons, two badass chicks – Blinged out guns are so last year. Blackout introduces the AWM 300 sniper rifles skinned with cute pink print and a rainbow motif. Other pinked out weapons include PDW K101 and DE Crane. Netmarble also adds two sexy new female characters, Debora and Gloria. Playing as either of these two blonde beauties grants a 40 percent experience bonus, a 20 percent gold earning boost and a 30 percent weapon swap speed bonus.
New Death Match Map and Functional Costumes – The bloody struggle for territory in D187 ratchets up to a whole new level – literally – as the gangs make their stand in a two-story stronghold with a fortified tunnel. The newly introduced Blackout map is a team death match map where each team fights until the last man is left standing. The update also brings stylish new costumes for both sides, including new head gear, vests and pants. These new costume items help make characters stand out in the game and also provide minor experience boosts.
New “In-game Gold” pistol – Introduced in 1990, the Colt Anaconda is a large frame double-action revolver featuring a full length under-barrel ejection-rod lug and six round cylinder. When this weapon is fired, everyone knows.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WAKFU Raiders Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- In WAKFU Raiders, players gather powerful warriors and creatures to fight opposing forces using a unique combo battle system.
- Chaos Chronicle Guild War Update Now Live
- Nexon has announced the launch of its first major update for Chaos Chronicle, Guild War.
- Tata Blitz Introduces Boss Khufu
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed its second unique boss background story for the new free to play browser-base...