M&M Heroes: Champions of Ashan PvP Tournament Begins Today
Today, Ubisoft® announced an outstanding tournament held in the tactical online RPG Might & Magic® Heroes® Online. The “Champions of Ashan” marks the first official competitive tournament in the history of Might & Magic® Heroes® Online.
The “Champions of Ashan” event starts today and lasts throughout the month. The tournament will allow players to prove their skills during fierce Player versus Player battles and compete to receive special rewards such as gift-cards and exclusive medals. The best Hero at the end of the tournament will win a PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. The leaderboard will be published on a regular basis on all official communication channels giving a clear overview of the current status and recent updates.
More information on Might & Magic Heroes Online as well as the official rules to the contest can be found at www.heroes-online.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Windward's High Seas Sandbox Adventures Launches for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windward, an action-packed sandbox game set on the open oceans, has dropped anchor on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...