M&M Heroes: Champions of Ashan PvP Tournament Begins Today
Today, Ubisoft® announced an outstanding tournament held in the tactical online RPG Might & Magic® Heroes® Online. The “Champions of Ashan” marks the first official competitive tournament in the history of Might & Magic® Heroes® Online.
The “Champions of Ashan” event starts today and lasts throughout the month. The tournament will allow players to prove their skills during fierce Player versus Player battles and compete to receive special rewards such as gift-cards and exclusive medals. The best Hero at the end of the tournament will win a PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. The leaderboard will be published on a regular basis on all official communication channels giving a clear overview of the current status and recent updates.
More information on Might & Magic Heroes Online as well as the official rules to the contest can be found at www.heroes-online.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alganon Live on Steam
- Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.
- Infinite Crisis: Sinestro to be released on May 21st
- Get an early look at Sinestro in the latest Champion Profile video from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Un...
- War Thunder is Introducing Guided Missile Weaponry
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder’s next major update will introduce new tanks armed with guided missile weaponry.