M&M Heroes: Champions of Ashan PvP Tournament Begins Today
Today, Ubisoft® announced an outstanding tournament held in the tactical online RPG Might & Magic® Heroes® Online. The “Champions of Ashan” marks the first official competitive tournament in the history of Might & Magic® Heroes® Online.
The “Champions of Ashan” event starts today and lasts throughout the month. The tournament will allow players to prove their skills during fierce Player versus Player battles and compete to receive special rewards such as gift-cards and exclusive medals. The best Hero at the end of the tournament will win a PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. The leaderboard will be published on a regular basis on all official communication channels giving a clear overview of the current status and recent updates.
More information on Might & Magic Heroes Online as well as the official rules to the contest can be found at www.heroes-online.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2013 Day 3 Recap
- Me and my brother didn’t have any scheduled meetings today, so I was free to spend the day however I wanted. First things first, we sought o...
- Tekken Card Tournament Review
- The world of Tekken has taken on the mobile platform with Tekken Card Tournament, a card-collecting, deck based “fighting” game.
- Dragon's Prophet (NA) Shutting Down
- Daybreak has announced that it will be shutting down the service for Dragon's Prophet in North America.