M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities with the PC/iPad versions, they have various differences between them, as well as a slew of new features including:
- SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN – A 30-mission campaign follows the epic story of the Forgotten Wars. Battle challenging AI opponents in both duels and puzzles.
- RANKED MULTIPLAYER – Fight your way up the global leaderboards, with an improved ranking and matchmaking system that offers eight levels of progression
- HOTSEAT MULTIPLAYER – Challenge a friend on the same console in Hotseat multiplayer mode
- POWERFUL DECK BUILDER – A complete and upgraded deck builder experience comes to console, giving you the freedom to build the decks you want.
And many more. For more details, visit https://www.duelofchampions.com/en/news/might-andamp-magic-duel-of-champions-forgotten-wars-disponible-sur-consoles
Articles You May Enjoy
- We're on Holiday at MMOHuts
- It's the winter holiday here at the OnRPG/MMOHuts office, and that means we're taking some time off to spend with family and catch u...
- Reach the Top of the Tower of Babel in Uncharted Waters™ Online
- Uncharted Waters™ Online, the historical massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG), introduces a new game update, the Tower o...
- The Witcher: Battle Arena Mobile MOBA Preview
- From what I have seen and the amount of games I have played, I imagine quite a bit of potential for growth.