M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities with the PC/iPad versions, they have various differences between them, as well as a slew of new features including:
- SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN – A 30-mission campaign follows the epic story of the Forgotten Wars. Battle challenging AI opponents in both duels and puzzles.
- RANKED MULTIPLAYER – Fight your way up the global leaderboards, with an improved ranking and matchmaking system that offers eight levels of progression
- HOTSEAT MULTIPLAYER – Challenge a friend on the same console in Hotseat multiplayer mode
- POWERFUL DECK BUILDER – A complete and upgraded deck builder experience comes to console, giving you the freedom to build the decks you want.
And many more. For more details, visit https://www.duelofchampions.com/en/news/might-andamp-magic-duel-of-champions-forgotten-wars-disponible-sur-consoles
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
- Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone...
- Eden Eternal Enchants Players Anew with The Reawakening
- Awaken to a brand-new Eden Eternal! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has launched The Reawakening, the a...
- Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
- A new dev blog from Neverwinter's Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the probl...