Mission Against Terror announces Occupation mode
Mission Against Terror has announced that Occupation Mode is in development, and will be released soon.
Occupation Mode requires a team to move forward and defend each position during a match, with winners capturing all points on a map – if they don’t become engaged in long-term firefight over a single point. Several new maps will be introduced with the mode.
Mission Against Terror is published by Wicked Interactive (SUBAGames), which also publishes ACE Online and Fragoria.
Mission Against Terror Gameplay Screenshot
Mission Against Terror Blasts Forward with Occupation Mode
Hardcore Capture-the-Flag-Style Competitive Gameplay Coming Soon to Popular Free-to-Play Shooter
TORONTO, ON January 12, 2011—Mission Against Terror (M.A.T.) today announced that the long-awaited Occupation Mode will be coming soon to everyone’s favorite free-to-play shooter.. With Occupation Mode, M.A.T. gains one of the most essential elements of a competitive title – territory capture and control.
“We are thrilled to offer this intense level of action to our community,” said Sam Ho, Director, Wicked Interactive. “We invite gaming clans of all skill levels to see for themselves just how crazy things can get. We know that gamers will put Occupation Mode right up there with Old School, hardcore multiplayer classics like Counter-Strike 1.6 and the Battlefield series.”
Occupation Mode brings with it new maps and new opportunities to put that weapon you just bought to work. The real challenge, of course, is to protect yourself and your team as you keep moving forward as a unit, attacking new positions and then defending them before time runs out. When your team holds all points on a map, you win the game. When both teams fail to complete the mission, beware…you can end up spawning infinitely for a lengthy and engaging firefight over a single capture point.
“At the request of the community, we have left it up to the game creators to set just how severe the time-keeping will be,” added Ho. “For those who love a good challenge, this is the mode for you. The two teams are in constant struggle for territory control until the best team finally emerges as the winner, involving not only brute force advancement but also endurance and holding key locations.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Adds New Dungeon and Upgrades Battle System
- The December 2010 patch for Atlantica Online adds a new dungeon and upgrades the Tactical Battle System. Atlantica Online is a f2p MMORPG publ...
- Alfheim Tales Online - Your Fantasy Journey Begins on Nov. 26th!
- pets&mounts Let's embark on the adventure full of mysteries and fun, exclusively in Alfheim Tales Online on Nov. 26th!
- Rock Hippo Games Announces Closed Beta for A.V.A in South America
- Rock Hippo Games is thrilled to announce that the closed beta of A.V.A for South American players will begin on November 20, 2014 at 14:00BRST...