Mirage: Arcane Warfare Debuting New Content at PAX West 2016
Torn Banner Studios has announced that two new levels and new gameplay mechanics for Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be showcased for the first time at PAX West 2016.
Once again, Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s multiplayer is set to thrill PAX attendees with its uniquely magic-soaked combat action featuring individual hand-to-hand combat infused with powerful spells. Players will also be able to try out new spells and moves from a select group of classes that will be found in the final game, as well as experience two never-before seen maps:
- Bazaar – A colorful market district played in Team Objective Mode where players capture points in order to clear a path for their pushable magic vessel
- Sunken City – The ruins of a city destroyed by powerful magic, played as a Point Capture map
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is scheduled for release in early 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runescape Announces Diamond Jubilee
- Jagex has invited players around the globe to join the world's largest virtual jubille in Runescape.
- Hazard Ops: Open Beta Begins
- The open beta for Hazard Ops is drawing near, mercenaries. Infernum will welcome onboard everyone willing to join the International Coalition ...
- League of Legends Season 3 Final Date and Prize Pool Unveiled
- Riot Games today unveiled plans for the Season 3 World Championship, the premier event for League of Legends professional esports on a global ...