Mirage: Arcane Warfare Debuting New Content at PAX West 2016
Torn Banner Studios has announced that two new levels and new gameplay mechanics for Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be showcased for the first time at PAX West 2016.
Once again, Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s multiplayer is set to thrill PAX attendees with its uniquely magic-soaked combat action featuring individual hand-to-hand combat infused with powerful spells. Players will also be able to try out new spells and moves from a select group of classes that will be found in the final game, as well as experience two never-before seen maps:
- Bazaar – A colorful market district played in Team Objective Mode where players capture points in order to clear a path for their pushable magic vessel
- Sunken City – The ruins of a city destroyed by powerful magic, played as a Point Capture map
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is scheduled for release in early 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Curse Voice Now Available for Mac, iOS, and Android
- Curse Voice for Mac, iOS and Android devices is now available.
- Wargaming Deploys Details for E3 2013
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainme...