Minimum: Now available on Steam with New Features
After months of katana-waving mayhem and Titan destruction, Atari, one of the world’s most recognized publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, announced today that its MOBA-like third-person shooter Minimum™ has exited Steam Early Access and is now available as a full release. Starting today, until September 17th, Minimum will be on sale for 50% off and available for $4.99. With full release, Minimum combatants can now team-up with other players in the new game mode, Co-Op Horde Mode, to fend off waves of fiendish block foes while defending strategic map points and seeing how long they can survive.
“Since launching Early Access, we’ve continually worked with our passionate community to improve Minimum’s development and use Early Access the way it was meant to, getting player feedback to create maps, fix balancing and prioritize new features to make Minimum a gaming experience unlike any other,” said Norm Nazaroff, Game Programmer at Human Head Studios. “Our players are passionate and we’ve been honored by their dedication to help make a solid game. We believe now that Minimum has officially released many more gamers will discover why the game’s fans have been so passionate about the genre-bending title.”
For more info, visit http://www.playminimum.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.
- New Cars and Dates available in Drift Girls
- Shower these new models in presents and praise as you nod your head to the sultry beats of the Drift Girls OST.
- Indie Studio Lightbulb Crew Announces New MOBA Games of Glory
- LightBulb Crew announces its development of a new MOBA, Games of Glory, that integrates eSports and a persistent MMO world.