Mini Fighter Online January 21 update
Mini Fighter Online will be updating its servers on January 21st with brand new content.
Three new characters will be added to the game – Kyle, a boxer; Tian, a mental fighter with summons; and Raizin, a soldier trained in advanced weaponry. The level cap will be raised from level 30 to level 50, giving players 20 new levels to explore in. A new Volcano map has been added, which introduces 8 new dungeons – Irigma, Hestia, Cyclon, Lyzard, Bighate, Maytan, Gaia and Berserker – as has a brand new phoenix pet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Early Access Gets Major Beta Content Drop
- Rival factions across the galaxy now have another weapon in their arsenals today as diplomacy and trade – along with a new playable race, th...
- New Attack on Titan Mobile Game Coming in 2016
- The “Attack on Titan” game will be available in all major English markets for Android and iOS devices.
- Atlas Reactor Insider Beta Preview
- There have been several changes made from alpha to beta, mostly centered on improving things the community thought could use some tweaking.