Mini Fighter Online January 21 update
Mini Fighter Online will be updating its servers on January 21st with brand new content.
Three new characters will be added to the game – Kyle, a boxer; Tian, a mental fighter with summons; and Raizin, a soldier trained in advanced weaponry. The level cap will be raised from level 30 to level 50, giving players 20 new levels to explore in. A new Volcano map has been added, which introduces 8 new dungeons – Irigma, Hestia, Cyclon, Lyzard, Bighate, Maytan, Gaia and Berserker – as has a brand new phoenix pet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Announces Final Closed Beta Test and New Classes
- Skyforge will hold its fourth and final closed beta test from June 23-29 and will give all players access to two high-tier classes.
- Stronghold Kingdoms June Update Adds Player Quests
- Stronghold Kingdoms, one of the top ten most popular free-to-play games on Steam, has just been updated with new gameplay content in the form ...
- War Thunder Announces Twitch-Powered Live Streaming
- War Thunder, a next generation MMO combat game developed by Gaijin Entertainment, now enables live broadcasting to Twitch, the world’s large...