Might & Magic Duel of Champions: “Road to Paris” Tournamanet Update
Today, Ubisoft released the third monthly news video for the “Road to Paris” eSport Tournament series. This episode highlights action from the June Gold Cup and gives fans a preview of the upcoming Might & Magic Duel of Champions expansion, Griffin Bane.
The Griffin Bane expansion will add 100 new cards to the game and will introduce the ability to stack cards, which will allow players to put two creatures with the same name on one battleground position. Players will have time to learn about the new cards and test out the new features through July and starting in August Griffin Bane will be incorporated into the Tournament.
More details about the expansion will be revealed on July 3 at 5pm UK time on the Might & Magic Duel of Champions Twitch channel.
For more info, visit http://www.duelofchampions.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 – “Escape from Lion’s Arch” update now available
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has just introduced the penultimate chapter in the saga of super villain Scarlet Briar today with its latest living world ...
- M&M Heroes Online Launch Review
- Might & Magic Heroes Online is a pretty unique browser-based strategy MMORPG.
- Sword Art Online MMO Alpha First Look
- The headset consists of a metallic brainwave reading technology known as the Neurosky Mindwave interconnected with bluetooth to a visor.