MicroVolts entering closed beta August 12th
MicroVolts, the third-person shooter where players take over action figures, will enter its closed beta testing on August 12th.
The game will offer several games modes (Team Deathmatch, Item Match, Capture the Battery, and more) across several maps, as well as character customization and more. Players can register on the MicroVolts website for a chance to enter closed beta, and the game developers promise regular updates on the way to beta’s release.
MicroVolts Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
MICROVOLTS CLOSED BETA TO START IN AUGUST
Markham, Canada 22nd July 2010 – Rock Hippo Productions Ltd is pleased to announce the Closed Beta for MicroVolts will be starting on August 12th 2010. Everyone who signed up on the MicroVolts website should check their emails to see if they are among the lucky ones to receive a key for the closed beta phase.
MicroVolts features fast paced, third person shooter action and pits players against each other in the roles of action figures in a war that’s been waged in our own homes unnoticed. Starting on July 23rd check out the official website at www.MicroVolts.com for daily updates which will reveal different elements of the game.
With a ton of weapons, inventive character designs, and a huge list of customization features, MicroVolts is destined to invigorate and reenergize the Free2play gamespace. Intuitive controls and a third person view make the game easy to play and fun for both newcomers and veterans of shooter games.
Game modes include Team Deathmatch, Item Match, Capture the Battery, and many more featuring various maps designed by toy concept. For more information about MicroVolts, and to request a Closed Beta Key please visit www.MicroVolts.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate Shutting Down
- It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ...
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- Nexon announces publishing rights for Shadow Company
- Nexon America has announced plans today to publish a new first-person shooter, Shadow Company: The Mercenary War.