Metro Conflict Shutting Down
OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
Metro Conflict fans might be pleased to hear that its developer, Red Duck, does plan on bringing the game back (including restoring accounts) soon with a new publisher on Steam.
We were excited to have the opportunity to be the first to bring a fully launched version of Metro Conflict to North American and European players. But for the time being, OGP has decided to discontinue service, although Red Duck intends to bring Metro Conflict (along with all of your accounts) back to Steam in the near future with the help of another publisher.
Purchases have been disabled and refunds are being issued. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes Celebrates Registered Users over 100k in the 1st Week of OBT
- Sentinel Heroes Studios today announced that its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes has welcome over 100k registered users in the 1st week of ...
- Leo Redmane, Master of the Arena, Introduces Path of Exile PvP Changes
- With only a few days left until the December 12 release of Path of Exile's player-versus-player-centric Content Update 1.3.0, Grinding Ge...
- Larian and Triumph Team Up for Divine Wonders Humble Bundle
- Belgian and Dutch developers Larian and Triumph Studios collaborate on this week’s Humble Bundle.