MegaTen adds new instance, raises level cap
A new update to MegaTen – also known as Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine – has hit the servers, and has two great new additions for players.
In addition to raising the level cap from 93 to 97, the update introduces Kuchinawa Cave, a dungeon for both solo players and parties. Some bosses are specially designed only for teams to unlock, and one of the bosses featured is Yamatano-Orochi. A special award awaits inside, the Plug-In Qing-Long.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Enter Elsword's Diabolical Gate of Darkness
- The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, invites players on a completely new hell-raising experience as the popular Event Dungeon, Gate of ...
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...
- Pumpkin Knight to Cause C9 Fright
- Webzen's C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) will be darkening its skies with a new Halloween event.