MegaTen adds new instance, raises level cap
A new update to MegaTen – also known as Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine – has hit the servers, and has two great new additions for players.
In addition to raising the level cap from 93 to 97, the update introduces Kuchinawa Cave, a dungeon for both solo players and parties. Some bosses are specially designed only for teams to unlock, and one of the bosses featured is Yamatano-Orochi. A special award awaits inside, the Plug-In Qing-Long.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars: Halloween Event Now Underway
- In Triad Wars you are fighting demons, evil spirits, and a gigantic demon-cat in the culmination of the event.
- Granado Espada Bristia Arc Finale for September
- This September, Redbana brings the epic conclusion to Granado Espada Online’s Bristia story arc with its finale, Renauld’s Underworld.
- Aeria Games Announces Fantasy Anime MMORPG Twin Saga
- Aeria Games will be bringing X-Legend Entertainment's imaginative new free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Twin Saga to North America and Europe.