Meet the Heroes of Aura Kingdom
Pick your weapon of choice and start studying up now on the capable classes in Aura Kingdom! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has now revealed all eight classes that players will have to choose from when they start their adventure in Terra.
Melee lovers will look to the Guardian, Ravager, or Duelist, while those who favor spellcasters can take up a Wizard, Sorcerer, or Bard. To round out the roster are the Gunslinger and Grenadier, who pack explosive punch from a distance. Classes in Aura Kingdom are defined primarily by their chosen weapon, but upon reaching level 40, players will have the option to choose a secondary weapon. They can then train and learn the skills pertaining to that secondary weapon’s class.
Secondary weapon choice offers a great measure of versatility and allows players to expand their role in a party. Adding to that versatility are Ultimate Skills, which offer choices to enhance a character as it levels up. Certain Ultimate Skills can modify a character’s existing abilities—damage-dealers could opt to add a stun or a damage-over-time component to one of their main attacks, for example. Once learned, Ultimate Skills are free and easy to swap around, allowing a player to tailor their skill set to better handle any given challenge.
A player’s selected secondary weapon also has the potential to combo with their primary one, opening up access to a wide range of unique abilities. Fortunately, players have the option to change their choice of secondary weapon to experiment with the many possible combinations and find their favorite combo attacks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships: Playable at Gamescom 2014
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2014, the world's largest trade fair for interactive games and entertainment, to be he...
- Revised Release Date for Console Version of Grand Ages Medieval
- Kalypso Media has today confirmed a new release date for the console version of its upcoming grand strategy title Grand Ages: Medieval.
- CrimeCraft asks: u mad bro?
- CrimeCraft has announced a new bundle of updates for its gunners.