Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game’s relaunch with a massive new update designed to improve game quality thoroughly. The Medieval Engineers re-launch update includes a new planets system, area ownership, world map, fast travel, and more.
The planets portion of the update shifts the creation of a land from a flat mapped world to an entire planet, creating a much larger and more diverse area to explore and build upon. These planets can also be modded, changed, and shared through Steam Workshop.
Players can also now use a world map feature, with hand drawn graphics that reflect each planet’s geography. Area ownership and other advanced options will allow players to use fast travel to places they’ve been to get around their world quickly.
There’s much more to the update, which is explained in detail in the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Invisigun Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Featuring 2-4 players with optional AI bots to fill in the gaps, Invisigun Heroes drops the players into a single-screen arena.
- Aeria Games acquires ijji
- Aeria Games announced today that it has acquired the gaming portal ijji from NHN Corporation.
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.