Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game’s relaunch with a massive new update designed to improve game quality thoroughly. The Medieval Engineers re-launch update includes a new planets system, area ownership, world map, fast travel, and more.
The planets portion of the update shifts the creation of a land from a flat mapped world to an entire planet, creating a much larger and more diverse area to explore and build upon. These planets can also be modded, changed, and shared through Steam Workshop.
Players can also now use a world map feature, with hand drawn graphics that reflect each planet’s geography. Area ownership and other advanced options will allow players to use fast travel to places they’ve been to get around their world quickly.
There’s much more to the update, which is explained in detail in the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Panzer Showdown Results
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com reveal the final results of the Panzer Showdown event.
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta Begins
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta begins today, May 18. Kingdom Heroes is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG by Aeria Games.
- Total War Attila: Now Available
- Total War™: ATTILA is now available to purchase at retailers and available for digital download. The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, ...