Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16. The Founder’s Program will officially end on October 14, and members are able to choose their tier of membership and get a head start on the game.
The game is set in the early stages of the interstellar war, putting players in the cockpit of mighty battle mechs. Customize the mech to your own specifications, choose your combat role, and fight against other players in large scale battles. Optimization is endless in the game as you upgrade and replace weapons, tweak armor placement, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Update Talks Builder Tier Changes
- The latest update from CityState Games for Camelot Unchained offers plenty of information on the current state of alpha testing.
- Warlord Saga Introduces Classes and Factions
- The development team behind Warlord Saga is hard at working every element to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
- New Infinite Crisis Spotlight: Gaslight Joker
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has released a new Champion Profile video for The Joker today. Infinite Crisis is currently in closed b...