M.A.V – New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickstarter and Steam’s Greenlight program.
With gameplay inspired by Chromehounds and Mechwarrior, you play as a MAV pilot, fighting against an oppressive government trying to turn your home into a forced labor camp. You will be able to build your MAV, piece by piece, into the perfect weapon for your fighting style. You will need to use teamwork and a steady aim to fight against other MAV’s to protect your home and take back the areas conquered by others. There will be thousands of parts to pick from, each with its own stats and appearance. There will be a weapon for every strategy, a cockpit for every style, and an armor plate that always fits just right.
There are also lots of cosmetic changes you can make to your M.A.V., from the paint color of each part, to the camo patterns and colors that the parts have.
The Kickstarter campaign has over 25% funding from over 180+ backers in the first 24 hours alone.
For more information on M.A.V., visit their Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1509489292/mav-modular-assault-vehicle
Steam Greenlight page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213963346
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE: True Stories Full Series Now Available In Hardcover Edition
- CCP Games and Dark Horse Comics are proud to announce the hardcover edition of “EVE: True Stories Thieves Among Us,” is now available for ...
- Spirit Tales; Mystical New Lands & Increased Level Caps
- This week Koramgame will be releasing a new update for the ever popular Spirit Tales known for its fun game play and seemingly limitless chara...
- tinyBuild PAX South Recap
- f you haven’t heard of tinyBuild, you’ve still probably heard of a few of their titles, particularly Boid and SpeedRunners. Think of tinyB...