Master X Master Announces First Alpha Playtest
Today, NCSoft has announced its first playtest for its MOBA Master X Master (MXM).
The first closed test (Alpha Playtest 1) will run from June 24 through June 27. Players can grab keys by signing up for the MXM newsletter, or find giveaways with blogs, streamers, and media outlets. Keys and a pre-download will be available starting June 21. Keep an eye out here on MMOHuts for keys!
This playtest will focus on a selection of masters and game modes (primarily 3v3 and 5v5 PvP). A few PvE stages will also be available to test. More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Manga Coming Soon
- Red 5 Studios, developer of Firefall, has announced their upcoming manga, Firefall Affinity, will be released June 5 with a new video.
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code Available today on Steam
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code the latest fighting game from Arc System Works' catalog will be available today at 6pm PST on Stea...
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Game Review
- If you are a member of the old guard of strategy games, you have probably heard of Homeworld.