Master X Master Announces First Alpha Playtest
Today, NCSoft has announced its first playtest for its MOBA Master X Master (MXM).
The first closed test (Alpha Playtest 1) will run from June 24 through June 27. Players can grab keys by signing up for the MXM newsletter, or find giveaways with blogs, streamers, and media outlets. Keys and a pre-download will be available starting June 21. Keep an eye out here on MMOHuts for keys!
This playtest will focus on a selection of masters and game modes (primarily 3v3 and 5v5 PvP). A few PvE stages will also be available to test. More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Launches its 5th Expansion, Lord of Baltic
- Fans of C9 are able to jump into Lord of Baltic and enjoy a new playable class, ‘Viking’, a fishing mode system, and even more features.
- Firefall's First Open Beta Event Begins Today
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend.
- WildStar - Now Officially Launched
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ are reigniting the MMO gaming category today with the release of WildStar, the action-adventure sci-fi MMO tha...