Master of Orion Early Access Phase 5 Begins
Master of Orion introduces a host of refinements in the latest stage of Early Access that deploys June 24. Changes include enhanced AI, overhauled Game balancing, and User Experience (UX) improvements, and all these elements will continue to evolve as the game takes shape.
The main focus in the latest stage of Early Access has been perfecting game balance, injecting a real sense of pace, rhythm and flow as players build their empire across a volatile galaxy. These changes will make player decisions more meaningful, imbue them with interesting twists, and create a lasting imprint on the pages of galactic history.
At the core of these changes players will find a revamped trait system, and rebalanced planetary resource and population growth mechanics inspired by Master of Orion II (including by popular demand creative and un-creative traits) making each decision more impactful and each race more distinct.
Commanders will also discover that planets are now more differentiated: biomes have a greater effect on colony growth, there are now multiple paths of planetary development each and everyone requiring careful planning from players in order to exploit their colonies to the max.
To add a wider range of ways to explore your surroundings, the new galaxy cluster type has been added.
If you were waiting to start your journey across the galaxy, now is your time to strike because the Master of Orion Collector’s Edition is taking part in the Steam and GoG.com summer sales, offering a discount of 30% for only two weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Power Rangers: Legacy Wars esports Tournaments Announced
- This will be the first time that players will be able to battle in Power Rangers: Legacy Wars in a double-elimination tournament for a cash pr
- Brick-Force: 'Night of the Living Bricks' Update Available
- Infernum released a new update today as part of the deployment of the fourth season of its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force. For a few wee...
- Maestia to launch on WarpPortal
- Gravity Interactive has announced that Maestia will launch on its WarpPortal this summer.