Marvel’s X-Men: Battle of the Atom Lands on Android Devices
The Uncanny X-Men are now recruiting more heroes than ever before to help save the past, present and future! By popular demand, Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer Aeria Mobile, has announced the availability of Marvel’s X-Men: Battle of the Atom on AndroidTM 4.0+ devices.
X-Men: Battle of the Atom has quickly become a top-50 game in the Apple® App Store since its launch this past January, amassing a user rating of 4.5 stars. Now Android owners will be able to join in the fun as well, and the game’s cross-platform functionality ensures that both iPhone® and Android users will be able to play with all of their friends and rivals.
“Tremendous fan support has made X-Men: Battle of the Atom one of the most popular new mobile games since our initial launch,” said JT Nguyen, Chief Operating Officer, Aeria Games. “Since then we’ve heard many requests to bring the game to the Android platform, and we’re glad to be able to expand our user base to include these enthusiastic players.”
“With the launch of X-Men: Battle of the Atom on Google Play, a whole new audience of Marvel fans can now experience the thrilling card battle action of this title,” said Peter Phillips, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Interactive and Digital Distribution at Marvel Entertainment. “Aeria Games has done a great job in adapting the characters and story lines into an exciting mobile game.”
X-Men: Battle of the Atom’s community-driven gameplay revolves around alliances of players called X-Teams. 20 vs. 20 multiplayer matches called XvX battles pit X-Teams against each other in strategic combat for rankings and rewards. X-Teams also band together during new raid events every month that retell classic storylines accompanied by new comic panel art and new rare mutant recruits. These events culminate in cooperative battles against infamous Super Villains.
X-Men: Battle of the Atom is available as a free download for Android Phones and iPhones. For more information, find the game on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Stay up-to-date with the latest news, contests, and giveaways at the official Facebook page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Celebrates Critter's Carnival Pet Dungeon
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the fuzzy, fun and fantastic Critter’s Carnival Pet Dungeon and Events, going on April 15 – 28, 20...
- Atlas Reactor Insider Beta Preview
- There have been several changes made from alpha to beta, mostly centered on improving things the community thought could use some tweaking.
- Monkey King Online to Launch the 1st Server in GameDP
- Ray Media Group Limited has proud to announced that the 1st server of Monkey King Online is to be launched at MYT 10:00 AM Oct 16th, 2014. The...