Marvel Heroes: Game Update 2.3 “Training Day” Now Live
A new update for Marvel Heroes called Training Day introduces a brand-new game mode for players – S.H.I.E.L.D Holo-Sim, Daredevil’s Design Review, and a brand-new Daredevil Noir costume.
Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.3 – Training Day features:
- S.H.I.E.L.D Holo-Sim Game Mode – Alone or with a friend, players are tasked with completing specific objectives, smashing hordes of enemies, and defeating iconic villains in order to continue to the next wave. The further players progress, the greater the challenge, the bigger the reward!
- Daredevil Design Review – Daredevil has received a comprehensive Design Review. Utilize Daredevil’s new combo system to unleash devastating finisher moves and his new Ultimate power, “Man Without Fear”, to greatly enhance the combat abilities of allies and dispense a frenzy of enemy obliterating martial attacks alongside Elektra. .
- Daredevil Noir Costume – Players can now don Daredevil’s Noir costume from the popular Marvel Noir series.
For more info, visit https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/game-update-23-training-day-now-live
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 To Debut at GDC
- Innogames announces it will exclusively preview Tribal Wars 2 at GDC 2014, San Fransisco.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.