Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
Marvel Heroes introduces a new feature with its update today: Team Ups.
Based on the original Team-Up comic series, Team-Ups allow you to recruit your favorite heroes to fight at your side. The first wave of Team-Ups include Spider-Man, Falcon, Firestar, and Magik.
Each Team-Up has its own power set, selectable through talent grids, to enhance your gameplay and add new elements to the game. Each also has four item slots to equip with dedicated Team-Up gear. You can find out more about the new system in this FAQ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ares Online – Now Hosted by Redfox Games
- With it's old school gameplay and intensive combat, players can rejoin the endless battle between two fantasy countries.
- Kingdoms Age: New skill-based MMORTS coming soon
- Players recruit units, powerful heroes, fearsome monsters and war machines, forming formidable armies which they control in epic battles.
- Maplestory: 'Attack on Titan' Themed Content Coming Soon
- “Attack on Titan” has joined forces with Nexon America’s MapleStory to bring a wealth of new content to the immersive MMORPG. For a limi...