Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
Marvel Heroes introduces a new feature with its update today: Team Ups.
Based on the original Team-Up comic series, Team-Ups allow you to recruit your favorite heroes to fight at your side. The first wave of Team-Ups include Spider-Man, Falcon, Firestar, and Magik.
Each Team-Up has its own power set, selectable through talent grids, to enhance your gameplay and add new elements to the game. Each also has four item slots to equip with dedicated Team-Up gear. You can find out more about the new system in this FAQ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea - New classes, quests and more
- Divinity: Original Sin Preview
- As you can see, I was more than a little impressed with Divinity: Original Sin. It looked good on paper, and the real thing was fantastic.
- Lost Saga (EU) - Closed Beta Starting on February 27th
- Today, Nexon Europe is issuing the final call for entry to the closed beta of their highly anticipated multiplayer brawler, Lost Saga. With th...