Marvel Heroes Introduces Fire and Ice PvP
The Marvel Heroes team has announced that it has released a beta form of its new PvP mode, Fire and Ice.
Fire and Ice pits two teams of five against each other in an effort to destroy the enemy base and giants while defending their own. More can be found out about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Family Guy Online Review
- Join Peter and the Gang in Family Guy Online, a browser-based online game from Fox.
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Gets Second Closed Beta
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will receive a second Closed Beta at the end of May.
- Grand Chase Gets Tower of Disappearance Dungeon
- KOG Games releases Grand Chase's most difficult dungeon to date: Tower of Disappearance.