Marvel Heroes Introduces Fire and Ice PvP
The Marvel Heroes team has announced that it has released a beta form of its new PvP mode, Fire and Ice.
Fire and Ice pits two teams of five against each other in an effort to destroy the enemy base and giants while defending their own. More can be found out about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Review 2015
- Originally meant to be a successor or reboot to Grand Chase (A side-scrolling action-MMO), ElSword evolved definitively into its own game.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: CB Phase 2 Begins on March 24th
- Mark your calendars and clear your week. March 24th will see the triumphant release of Closed Beta Phase 2 for Orcs Must Die Unchained. The de...
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Launches Today
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced that Neverwinter’s newest c...