Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 “Forge of Asgard” now live
Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the “Forge of Asgard”. This update adds even more depth to item customization and character outfitting by delivering an all-new Asgardian-themed crafting system. Players can combine up to five Runes with Uru-Forged items to create more potent items that confer exceptional powers to their superhero of choice, including the ability to turn invisible, fully heal, grow to the size of a Frost Giant, and much more.
This update also marks the annoucement of Marvel Heroes coming to Mac platform.
“We’ve always wanted to release on Mac and we’re proud to announce our CBT,” said David Brevik, CEO, Gazillion. “Marvel Heroes continues to grow and improve at an astounding rate. Giving Mac players an opportunity to suit up and save the world is a good next step for us and one we’re happy to take.”
Closed beta testing will begin late February.
For more information, visit: https://www.marvelheroes.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter Adds 300v300 Battleground
- Dragomon Hunter now features two exciting new locations to host unforgettable PvP battles.
- Blood Bowl: Coming to iOS and Android
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshop's famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, is a...
- Spirit Tales reveals open beta schedule
- Spirit Tales begins open beta in two days, and has just released its schedule of events.