Marvel Heroes Adds Human Torch And More in Game Update 1.11
Gazillion Entertainment have launched a mighty game update for Marvel Heroes, the free-to-play action-MMORPG set in the Marvel Universe!
Marvel Heroes Patch 1.11 includes:
· Human Torch – Marvel Heroes players can now FLAME ON! as the Human Torch. He includes 25 unique powers and multiple build options.
· Eternity Splinters – Use Eternity Splinters to unlock any hero in any order you chose. Eternity Splinters drop from any enemy in the game.
· New Zone: Midtown Patrol – Enter Manhattan to protect civilians, clean up the streets and deal with attacking groups of super-villains working together.
· And much more – Many heroes upgraded with more build options, performance improvements, many UI enhancements, and experience rates increased.
To view a full list of changes ushered in with Marvel Heroes Patch 1.11, please click here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Players Face a New Threat
- The test event will be headlined by a boss fight, which will bring players together for a large battle towards the end.
- Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
- Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available f
- ArcheAge Starts First Beta Event With Over 1 Million Sign Ups
- Trion Worlds and XLGAMES start the first beta of ArcheAge with over 1 million registrations.