Marvel Heroes 2015 Launches Today
Gazillion Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of Marvel Heroes 2015. Celebrating a year’s worth of content, features and game modes, Marvel Heroes 2015,and the month-long event that kicks it off, brings players daily shared quests, trading, alternate advancement systems, and an epic end-game raid for 10 players against the massive ruler of fire demons himself, Surtur.
- A. Surtur Raid: The aforementioned ruler of fire demons headlines an epic end-game event for 10 players.
- B. Omega System: Advance, alternately. The Omega System allows for even further character customization and progression up to and beyond level 60.
- C. Daily Shared Missions: A new way to undertake missions and adventures reserved for Earth’s mightiest.
Upcoming in June:
- A. Achievements: Accomplish the impossible and be recognized – some are even catered to individual heroes.
- B. Login Rewards: Showing our appreciation for committed players by thanking them with many awesome things.
- C. Silver Surfer: The Herald nears. Will Norrin Radd’s arrival presage doom, bring salvation, or just deliver a cool new hero to play? (Hint: It’s the last one.)
- D. 365: Days of. Gifts for. Oh yes, we have plans.
- E. End of Anniversary: A celebratory surprise event to close out the month.
For more info, visit https://marvelheroes.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- AirMech Review: New Type of Action RTS
- AirMech Chrome is an action real time strategy (aRTS) by Carbon Games that is played similarly to DOTA. Waves of creeps periodically spawn...
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders - New LoA Sequel Announced
- GTArcade, the top browser game developer and publisher of 2014, is incredibly pleased to announce the release of its first mobile game: League...
- Perfect World International Showcases New Imperial Fury Trailer
- Perfect World has released a new trailer, showcasing the upcoming content for its Imperial Fury update in Perfect World International.