MARVEL Future Fight Recruits Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
MARVEL Future Fight, the blockbuster Mobile Action RPG from leading Korean gaming company, Netmarble Games, has released the newest update featuring brand new characters from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Coinciding with the season three launch of the hit ABC Television show, players will now be able to recruit notable agents such as leader Phil Coulson, Daisy Johnson (Skye), Bobbi Morse, Lincoln Campbell, Deathlok, Sif and a variety of other operatives on their teams. Non-stop action awaits as the world’s best agents are on-hand and ready to take action.
In addition to brand new characters, players can now delve further into the world of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with the inclusion of two brand new stages. Infiltrate Hydra’s Arctic Base and destroy all enemies in sight as the snowy obstacles may prove difficult. Opposite of the arctic environment, players can also explore a small settlement hidden in the mountains that serves as the sanctuary for the Inhumans that fans of the show may recall as the Afterlife.
We’re excited that the first opportunity to integrate our TV content and mobile games is with Marvel Future Fight and “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. While TV is one of the primary ways in which Marvel delivers amazing stories to our fans, our popular mobile games give people an opportunity to keep the story going.
-Peter Phillips, EVP/GM, Interactive & Digital Distribution, Marvel Entertainment
- Additional exciting new gameplay features in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. update include:
- New Characters: The beloved Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. team joins the battle as notable characters such as Phil Coulson, Daisy Johnson (Skye), Lincoln Campbell, Deathlok, Sif, Melinda May, Gordon, Raina, Leo Fitz are introduced
- Expanded Storyline: The Future Fight saga continues with two new Chapters and 16 Stages co-written by the television show creative team with famed comic writer, Peter David
- New Stages and HYDRA’s Arctic Base: Serving as the base for terrorist-military organization, HYDRA, players must employ their best operatives to overtake HYDRA in this arctic environment
- Afterlife – The sanctuary for Inhumans, located in a remote mountain community
- New Uniforms and Special gear: Comic book version uniforms give popular characters special abilities such as Quake, aka Daisy Johnson (Skye), Deathlok and Bobbi Morse, aka Mockingbird and custom gear can now be created for all characters
- New Monsters: Nine new monsters are added to the roster as players must battle it out against Inhumans and their minions
- Introduction of Alliance PvE Battle Mode: A brand new storyline and mode in which players who form teams and earn the highest score will be rewarded with crystals for in-game item purchases
- Increased Level Caps/Upgraded Character Balancing: Hero levels caps have been expanded to level 60, Player account level expanded to level 60, additionally three characters have been upgraded to 6 star skill sets – Luke Cage, She-Hulk, and Sister Grim.
- Limited-time Comic Book Cover: A brand new exclusive limited-time comic book cover set
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Spring Season Events Announced
- Up to 50% off Steam packs
- Camelot Unchained Shares Massive Third Pre-Alpha Test Checklist
- Key features planned for implementation in this list include the first test of the crafter building system, as well as ability customization b...
- MMO Valentine's Event Guide 2014
- MMOs from A to Z are celebrating Valentine's this year. Check in OnRPG and MMOHut's guide for the latest V-Day events!