Marvel Contest of Champions: New Game Update Available
Today, Kabam released new game content for its hit Marvel Contest of Champions mobile game, inspired by the highly anticipated Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron film hitting theatres on May 1, 2015. The Marvel Contest of Champions Ultron update features exclusive Ultron-themed content throughout the game and special in-game events and arenas. Characters seen in the Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron film will also make their game debut throughout the weeks, including Ultron Prime, Hulkbuster, Vision and Black Widow. In addition, Marvel fans are in for a special treat as Marvel Contest of Champions will feature an exclusive movie clip from Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, only available to view within the mobile game app.
“The Marvel Contest of Champions development team jumped at the opportunity to create new Ultron-themed content that fans, like ourselves, would be psyched to play,” said Cuz Parry, Creative Director for Kabam’s Vancouver Studio. “The game has been downloaded more than 31 million times, and we’re humbled by the support. So we wanted to create something special for players that not only were inspired by the upcoming movie, but also rallied them together to take on one of Marvel Comics’ greatest foes, Ultron!”
In the Marvel Contest of Champions Ultron update, Ultron has infected The Contest. Players will suit up with their mightiest Champions to help The Collector defeat Ultron and keep his psychotic hands off the coveted ISO-Sphere. Take on other Summoners’ Champions and work together with your Alliance to complete objectives and receive rewards. Featuring brand-new quests with a unique and original Ultron story, players will need to defeat Ultron and his drones.
For more info, visit https://www.kabam.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Introduces Upgradable Islands
- One of the most unique features, Albion’s system of Private Islands, receives a highly anticipated ‘upgrade’.
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Now Live
- Goblins vs Gnomes™, the explosive first expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s fast-paced online strategy card game Hearthstone®: Heroes o...
- 505 Games Press Preview: Portal Knights, ADR1FT, The Guest
- The development team, Keen, has been working on Portal Knights for a few years now and it really shows.