Marvel Brawler, Contest of Champions, Announced for Mobile at NYCC
Today at New York Comic Con, Kabam unveiled the first hands-on demo for its highly anticipated Marvel Contest of Champions game at Marvel’s booth. In celebration, the company has released a brand new, high-production trailer that showcases the action-packed gameplay including battles between iconic Marvel characters.
The Collector has captured the mightiest superheroes and villains to compete in the Contest of Champions. Watch as Hulk and Wolverine battle it out in the Savage Lands, Gamora take on Ronan in the Kyln, and Deadpool brawl Punisher in the Avengers Tower. Super villains Kang the Conqueror and Thanos ominously wait in their corners to wage their own epic battles to destroy the Marvel universe.
Marvel Contest of Champions is an immersive, high-action, high-fidelity super hero combat game for mobile devices. Players fight their way through iconic locations from the Marvel Universe and collect their favorite Marvel super heroes and villains such as Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man and Thor to build their ultimate team of champions. The storyline and character bios were penned by fan-favorite Marvel comic book writer Sam Humphries.
Marvel Contest of Champions is slated to release on App Stores worldwide December 2014. For the latest game info, visit www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE 4.5 Patch Livestream Gallery
- As previously teased by Hirez, SMITE 4.5 has revealed a new Egyptian Space themed event.
- PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
- Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be a...
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...