Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
Martial Empires, previously known as Project S and Seven Souls Online before finally being named Martial Empires, is set to launch its closed beta test on March 22. Anyone who registers before March 22 has a shot at being select to play test the game before it’s fully released. Martial Empires is being published by Gamigo – the same folks behind Smash Online and Slapshot. They also publish Fiesta Online and Neo Steam in Europe. Even though Gamigo is a European game publisher, North American players will be able to play Martial Empires, just as they are able to play other Gamigo games.
no images were found
About Martial Heroes:
Are you prepared for the exploration of the once separated continent Neha? Ready to meet its people and to expose its secrets? Take action and fight for the freedom of this mystic continent. Decide between three different classes. Take revenge for the murder of your mother as a ranger. Prevent the destruction of Neha as a mighty mage or participate in the troops of the imperator on their secret mission as a warrior.
Learn new skills and develop your abilities in the handling of numerous weapons and enter the war with your guild. Meet the challenge of captivating PVP-Battles or relax with one of many minigames.
Became master of fighting and a honorable hero in the world of Martial Empires!
- Free2play* MMORPG
- Detailed 3D graphics
- Unique character development
- Three classes with various options for figuration
- Numerous PvE- and PvP-features
- Extensive quests for single and group play
- Guildsystem with different war options
- Entertaining minigames
- Detailed designed 3D-world
- Easy-start-option due to numerous tutorials
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest Tickets Available for RuneScape Bonds Purchase
- Entry to the event, which takes place on Saturday 3rd October at London’s Tobacco Dock, costs 35 RuneScape Bonds or £99 plus booking fee.
- Star Citizen Discusses Community Concerns About Delayed FPS Module and More
- Star Citizen, the epic space game with over $80 million raised in crowdfunding, started this July off to a rocky start.
- TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
- Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon.