MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipated content update: RED.
The first new mission that players have to face is a new boss, Black Bean. A relative of the deceptively cute and cuddly Pink Bean, Black Bean will provide the opportunity for Level 70 and above players to have a first taste of its true power, prepping them up for future battles with Pink Bean. Players can head over to the Gold Beach to seek out this new boss.
High level players need not feel left out as the second new mission is specially designed for them. The new Master’s Road Maze Dungeon only allows the strongest to pass the test. Open to Level 200 and above players, players will have battle their way through the maze, collecting essential materials that will lead them to the final boss of the dungeon. Attractive rewards await players who successfully take down the final boss of this new dungeon.
For more info, visit MapleSEA’s website at http://www.MapleSEA.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
- Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July...
- Blockstorm Announces Steam Release Date
- Blockstorm will be officially released on Steam on May 21.
- DC Universe Online Amazon Fury DLC to Unleash Might of the Amazons
- Sony Online Entertainment announced the next chapter in DC Universe Online (DCUO): Amazon Fury Part I.