MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipated content update: RED.
The first new mission that players have to face is a new boss, Black Bean. A relative of the deceptively cute and cuddly Pink Bean, Black Bean will provide the opportunity for Level 70 and above players to have a first taste of its true power, prepping them up for future battles with Pink Bean. Players can head over to the Gold Beach to seek out this new boss.
High level players need not feel left out as the second new mission is specially designed for them. The new Master’s Road Maze Dungeon only allows the strongest to pass the test. Open to Level 200 and above players, players will have battle their way through the maze, collecting essential materials that will lead them to the final boss of the dungeon. Attractive rewards await players who successfully take down the final boss of this new dungeon.
For more info, visit MapleSEA’s website at http://www.MapleSEA.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders Of Icarus Enters Open Beta with Improved Features
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment are proud to announce the Open Beta launch for free-to-play MMORPG.
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...
- Atlantica Online Changing Publishers
- Nexon has announced that after years of service, Atlantica Online will be transferring to a new publisher: VALOFE.