MapleStory Reveals Hayato
Nexon has revealed new information and a video showcasing Hayato, a new character arriving in the world of MapleStory.
Although the brutal warlord Oda Nobunaga was cementing his control of Japan, it wasn’t enough to slake his thirst for power. Seeking immortality and to become a new demon king, he prepared a ritual at Honnou-ji in Kyoto. The feudal lords banded together and waged a fierce battle with the Oda forces in a desperate last bid to stop the evil lord. While the armies clashed outside, the legendary samurai, Hayato, fought his way into the temple and challenged Oda himself to stop the ritual.
While the two traded blows, a pillar of light erupted from the temple, casting all it enveloped into a strange world. Weakened by the unfamiliar energy of this work, Hayato must regain his strength and battle once more against the spread of Nobunaga’s dark ambitions.
Hayato uses Warrior equipment, with a Katana as a main weapon and a Wakizashi as a sub-equip. A melee fighter with normal mobility, he will feature high hit points, low magic points, and focus on strength. Players can play as a male or female version of Hayato, with a japanese voiceover and skills requiring his special katana.
Hayato’s Basic skills include:
- Master of Blades: Permanently increases Speed +20, Jump +10, Avoidability +20%, Katana Mastery +60%, Willpower +30.
- Keen Edge (Link SKill): At Master Level: All Stats: +10, Attack Increase +5, Magic Attack +5
- Summer Rain: MP Cost: 50, Damage 500%, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Number of Attacks: 6, +15% Continuous damage for 120 secs, Cooldown 600 sec.
- Shimada Heart: Increases your damage by +0.5% for every 100 Weapon DEF you have.
- Echo of Hero: MP Cost: 30, Weapon attack +4%, Magic attack +4%, Duration 40 minutes, Cooldown 2 hours. Obtained at level 200.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 12Sky2 Classic Returns With Closed Beta in March
- The classic MMORPG TwelveSky 2 (12Sky2) has returned under a new publisher, Red Fox Games.
- Armored Warfare Alpha 2 Artillery Review
- Armored Warfare is a game that has a slower pace than most simulation games I have seen, despite the blazing maximum speeds of the vehicles.
- Blacklight Retribution releases Netwar game mode
- erfect World Entertainment has released a new game mode in Blacklight Retribution, called Netwar.