MapleStory Releases Monster Life Mini-Game
Nexon America’s MMORPG MapleStory has just added a brand-new mini-game, Monster Life, offering alternate gameplay to players. Utilizing social game-style farming play mechanics, Monster Life allows players to relax and socialize while creating and personalizing their own farms, and raising various monsters. Players can interact with each other by visiting neighboring farms and monsters, and earn benefits effective in regular MapleStory gameplay by developing their own farms and tending their monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2016 News - Beast and Jubilee Join Roster
- Gazillion Entertainment has announced that Beast and Jubilee are now available in Marvel Heroes 2016.
- Cubical Drift's Founder Talks To The Planets3 Community
- Founder of Cubical Drift, Michel Thomazeau, talks about the creation and gameplay of Planets3 as its Kickstarter comes to a close.
- Ghostcrawler Transitions From Blizzard to Riot Games
- News has emerged that Greg Street ("Ghostcrawler") has taken up a new job with Riot Games.