MapleStory Releases Monster Life Mini-Game
Nexon America’s MMORPG MapleStory has just added a brand-new mini-game, Monster Life, offering alternate gameplay to players. Utilizing social game-style farming play mechanics, Monster Life allows players to relax and socialize while creating and personalizing their own farms, and raising various monsters. Players can interact with each other by visiting neighboring farms and monsters, and earn benefits effective in regular MapleStory gameplay by developing their own farms and tending their monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained - Livestream going on NOW
- Currently going on now, City State Entertainment is answering questions regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Camelot Unchained.
- June Update Arrives for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame will release the latest update for Spirit Tales on June 13, featuring new, high level content and an increased level cap.
- Aion and Lineage II Enjoy Massive Weekly Update
- NCSoft has introduced new updates to both Aion and Lineage II this week as part of their regular maintenance.