MapleStory Releases Monster Life Mini-Game
Nexon America’s MMORPG MapleStory has just added a brand-new mini-game, Monster Life, offering alternate gameplay to players. Utilizing social game-style farming play mechanics, Monster Life allows players to relax and socialize while creating and personalizing their own farms, and raising various monsters. Players can interact with each other by visiting neighboring farms and monsters, and earn benefits effective in regular MapleStory gameplay by developing their own farms and tending their monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes In The Sky Declares an Intercontinental Occupational War
- GamesCampus today launched its 2nd annual US vs. EU Occupational War event designed for players across the globe to fight for their nation and...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Coming Early 2015
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Elemental Evi...
- Block N Load: Christmas Skins Available to Unlock
- From today through to the 6th January, any player completing 20 friendly games will receive an exclusive Santa skin for in-game hero, Tony Tur...