MapleStory announces Aftershock update
MapleStory has announced its next major update, Aftershock, scheduled to release soon.
This update will allow players who have a Cygnus Knight at level 120 to create an Ultimate Explorer character, which is capable of bypassing early training and starting at level 50 instantly. The update will also revamp the guild system, and introduce the castle of lion king Von Leon for level 120+ players to enjoy.
MapleStory is published by Nexon, which also publishes Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online, Mabinogi, and Combat Arms.
MapleStory Gameplay Screenshot
MapleStory’s Aftershock Update to Introduce Ultimate Explorer
The Ultimate Explorer class will be introduced with the Aftershock Update in Nexon America’s MapleStory, scheduled to release in early March. In order to fight the Black Wings, minions of the Black Mage, the Empress has made an alliance with the Explorer chiefs that allows Cygnus Knights to train to become an Explorer. Players with a Cygnus Knight character that have reached the maximum level of 120 will have the chance to create a new Ultimate Explorer character. Ultimate Explorers will be able to bypass early training and start at level 50, allowing them to quickly access higher level skills and quests.
To learn more about what Aftershock will be bringing to MapleStory, stay tuned to http://maplestory.nexon.net. “Like” MapleStory at www.facebook.com/maplestory, and get updates at www.twitter.com/maplestory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War Alpha Preview
- So far, there have been ten revealed Sentinels. Like most MOBAs, Shards of War has a theme or back-story surrounding their “heroes.” Here,...
- Gloria Victis Steam Early Access Impressions
- Gloria Victis started as a Kickstarter project in late 2012 and unfortunately didn't reach their set goal.
- Crystal Saga introduces marriage and rebirth
- Crystal Saga has launched a new update, just in time for Valentine's Day.