MapleStory adding new area
In addition to the new character that MapleStory will soon be adding – Evan, the Dragon Master – MapleStory will also be adding a new area, called Utah’s Farm. Here’s how Nexon describes this area:
The Evan players enter the game in a dream and exit in Utah’s attic. From here, the players will start their adventure with a quest in the house and eventually meet with Utah outside. New monsters for Dragon Masters in training to battle include Strange Pigs and Treacherous Foxes. As players level up battling these ferocious beasts, their dragon companion grows bigger and more powerful, flying protectively overhead. This new zone is designed to help train Maplers looking to become Dragon Master Evan, hero in the making.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- Aion Celebrates its 6th Anniversary
- Today, Aion - the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO from NCSOFT - celebrates its 6th Anniversary in North America.
- Archlord Announces Major Upgrades with The Dark Revelation Expansion
- Webzen announces major upgrades to Archlord with the Dark Revelation expansion!