MapleStory adding new area
In addition to the new character that MapleStory will soon be adding – Evan, the Dragon Master – MapleStory will also be adding a new area, called Utah’s Farm. Here’s how Nexon describes this area:
The Evan players enter the game in a dream and exit in Utah’s attic. From here, the players will start their adventure with a quest in the house and eventually meet with Utah outside. New monsters for Dragon Masters in training to battle include Strange Pigs and Treacherous Foxes. As players level up battling these ferocious beasts, their dragon companion grows bigger and more powerful, flying protectively overhead. This new zone is designed to help train Maplers looking to become Dragon Master Evan, hero in the making.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Somebody is Buying Outspark!
- Outspark, the publisher behind Fiesta Online, Divine Souls, and other free to play MMORPGs is in talks to be acquired. No word on who the suit...
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Unveils Menace of the Underdark
- Turbine has released details about Menace of the Underdark, Dungeon & Dragons Online first Expansion Pack.
- SMITE Reveals Poseidon and Ultimate God Pack
- A new god arrives in SMITE, along with the powerful potential to purchase all the pantheon.