Maplestory 2 Class Concepts Teased by N Square
The official Korean website for Maplestory 2 news has revealed 4 class concept shots for this highly anticipated sequel that still remains shrouded in mystery. These classes don’t seem like the standard starter classes you would expect from Maplestory though, so the possibility that they are hinting as job promotions similar to the original is very likely.
Previously released concept art suggests these are only the tip of the iceberg. We’ll keep an eye out as details continue to emerge on Maplestory 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.35 Launched
- Patch 3.35 introduces the Deep Dungeon: The Palace of the Dead, where newcomers and veterans can band together for an unprecedented adventure
- VoidExpanse Now Available on Steam
- VoidExpanse puts you at the heart of an interstellar civilization facing an alien invasion.
- Guns of Icarus: New co-op mode to be showcased at PAX Prime
- Guns of Icarus Online will be demoing new Co-op mode at PAX Prime this year. Co-op mode is a massive PvE expansion that is essentially a new g...