Maplestory 2 Class Concepts Teased by N Square
The official Korean website for Maplestory 2 news has revealed 4 class concept shots for this highly anticipated sequel that still remains shrouded in mystery. These classes don’t seem like the standard starter classes you would expect from Maplestory though, so the possibility that they are hinting as job promotions similar to the original is very likely.
Previously released concept art suggests these are only the tip of the iceberg. We’ll keep an eye out as details continue to emerge on Maplestory 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Launches Enhanced Player Experience
- Today, The Secret World updated with its Enhanced Player Experience patch (1.11), aiming to improve the gameplay for both new players and vete...
- Carte announces commercial release
- GamesCampus has announced it will commercially launch Carte on March 8.
- Experience Divine Rebirth In King of Kings 3
- King of Kings 3 has released its latest update, Divine Rebirth.