Make a Fortune with Wartune’s Town Hall
Leading online games publisher, NGames Interactive Ltd, has today detailed the wealth system and Town Hall functions in new strategy/RPG-hybrid MMO, Wartune.
Featuring single and multiplayer dungeons, PvP arenas, competitive battlegrounds, thousand-player boss battles, a robust guild system, and farming; Wartune is a new online game from publisher NGames that combines fan-favourite features from a multitude of multiplayer gaming genres and wraps them all up in foreboding fantasy setting.
In Wartune, players can obtain wealth by accepting gifts from others. However, a much easier and proactive way is to utilize the Town Hall.
A player’s main city is the hub of their account and the foundation for survival. The central focus of a city is the Town Hall. The level of Town Hall will affect the output of gold, taxes, alchemy, and the level cap of other buildings. Therefore effectively managing a Town Hall will allow players to strengthen their empire quickly and profitably.
Players can manage resources out of the city via Town Hall and levy gold 5 times a day. The higher the Town Hall level is, the more gold will be obtained. This income can then be used to upgrade various types of buildings. The higher the building level, the more gold is needed. Gold can also be used to recruit soldiers or make donations to a Guild.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Beta Review
- Nosgoth is a free-to-play competitive, team-based Humans vs. Vampire first person shooter by Psyonix and Square Enix.
- League of Legends Taliyah in Review
- A resident of Shurima, Taliyah was ultimately seduced by the power of Noxus.
- Mobile Strategy Game Dawn of Steel Blasts its Way to iOS this Summer
- Flaregames announced that Dawn of Steel, a deeply tactical strategy game for iOS devices, launches in late August 2015 in Western markets.