Make a Fortune with Wartune’s Town Hall
Leading online games publisher, NGames Interactive Ltd, has today detailed the wealth system and Town Hall functions in new strategy/RPG-hybrid MMO, Wartune.
Featuring single and multiplayer dungeons, PvP arenas, competitive battlegrounds, thousand-player boss battles, a robust guild system, and farming; Wartune is a new online game from publisher NGames that combines fan-favourite features from a multitude of multiplayer gaming genres and wraps them all up in foreboding fantasy setting.
In Wartune, players can obtain wealth by accepting gifts from others. However, a much easier and proactive way is to utilize the Town Hall.
A player’s main city is the hub of their account and the foundation for survival. The central focus of a city is the Town Hall. The level of Town Hall will affect the output of gold, taxes, alchemy, and the level cap of other buildings. Therefore effectively managing a Town Hall will allow players to strengthen their empire quickly and profitably.
Players can manage resources out of the city via Town Hall and levy gold 5 times a day. The higher the Town Hall level is, the more gold will be obtained. This income can then be used to upgrade various types of buildings. The higher the building level, the more gold is needed. Gold can also be used to recruit soldiers or make donations to a Guild.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
- Closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®.
- TERA Go Berserk Update Launches Today
- Starting today, players can Go Berserk with new berserker class skills for tanking, a new PvP battleground, new dungeons and more.
- Free Realms hits 3 Million Unique Users
- Since the launch of Sony Online Entertainment's 'Free Realms' on April 28th, the game has registered a whopping 3 million uniqu...