Major updates to Shot Online
Shot Online, a golf MMO from GamesCampus, has announced a series of major upgrades for the beginning of 2010.
One of the first major features is the adding of three new golfers to the line-up. The three golfers – Y.E. Yang, Anthony Kim and Camilo Villegas – have been signed on to become some of the first professional golfers available to play.
Also available in the update are a slightly revised auction house, a “show shot info” option, practice density which allows players to earn extra experience after hitting enough par or better holes, and a concede system for players under level 20. Other player’s character info can be viewed, and players can now control whether their information is publicly available. A new socket system allows players to equip special accessories to improve clothing items and clubs. Finally, a new course has been added, the CT Park Royal, with a 4.0 difficulty and restricted to Tour Pro or higher.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World Event “Dreamstorm” Launches Today in TERA
- Players can now participate in Dreamstorm, a brand new world event for players with level 65 characters.
- Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year
- Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year - Popular browser/client-based MMORPG goes Mobile
- The Division Beta Impressions
- Like most of you, I was incredibly hyped when I first saw The Division’s announcement almost three years ago.