Magicka: Wizard Wars to Begin Open Beta on May 27
Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online competitive multiplayer game of misdirected magic, is going to begin an Open Beta phase on May 27. Currently available via Steam Early Access, Magicka: Wizard Wars will be playable for free by those who demonstrate a lack of self-preservation instinct when the title enters its Open Beta phase. Robe enthusiasts everywhere still have the chance to experience the friendly-firing frenzy of Magicka: Wizard Wars as it draws nearer to launch and test whether their friendships can withstand repeated spellcasting “incidents” by purchasing the title on Early Access and, in the process, nabbing exclusive goodies.
Eager spellcasters can get into Magicka: Wizard Wars straightaway here: http://access.wizardwars.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Free Trial Weekend and Heroic Edition
- ArenaNet, developer of the smash hit Guild Wars 2, commemorates a record-breaking first year with a free trial of its critically acclaimed gam...
- Warframe: The Jordas Precept available on consoles
- Digital Extremes' Warframe® continues to expand and evolve with another exciting update for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One players!
- UFO Online Launches on Steam
- Funatics Software announces the official launch of strategy MMOG UFO Online: Fight for Earth and the premiere on Steam.