Magicka: Wizard Wars to Begin Open Beta on May 27
Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online competitive multiplayer game of misdirected magic, is going to begin an Open Beta phase on May 27. Currently available via Steam Early Access, Magicka: Wizard Wars will be playable for free by those who demonstrate a lack of self-preservation instinct when the title enters its Open Beta phase. Robe enthusiasts everywhere still have the chance to experience the friendly-firing frenzy of Magicka: Wizard Wars as it draws nearer to launch and test whether their friendships can withstand repeated spellcasting “incidents” by purchasing the title on Early Access and, in the process, nabbing exclusive goodies.
Eager spellcasters can get into Magicka: Wizard Wars straightaway here: http://access.wizardwars.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2 Games to Publish City of Steam
- Mechanist Games has announced that it will join forces with Reality Squared Games (R2 Games) to publish the English version of City of Steam.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
- Neverwinter's Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
- CCP Games Closing San Francisco Office
- CCP Games confirms it will close its San Francisco office, laying off employees and continuing to restructure its company.