Maestia to launch on WarpPortal
Gravity Interactive has announced that Maestia will launch on its WarpPortal this summer.
Maestia is developed by ROC Works, and is a fantasy MMORPG featuring instances, guilds, faction battles, quests, crafting, mercenaries, and more. Maestia also relaunched on Alaplaya’s network a few months ago, and it appears the two game versions will run concurrently.
Gravity Interactive also publishes ROSE Online and Ragnarok Online.
Maestia Gameplay Screenshot
INTENSE GRAVITY PULLS IN MAESTIA
New Game Joining WarpPortal Family
Marina del Rey, California – May 09, 2012 – Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today their newest addition to their popular WarpPortal (http://warpportal.com/), Maestia: Rise of Keledus will arrive this summer. Players can get their first taste of Maestia on the official teaser website and see the first screens and art of the game at http://www.playmaestia.com/.
Developed by ROC Works, an online and mobile game development company, Maestia: Rise of Keledus is a fully fleshed fantasy MMORPG that is free to download and play. Follow a captivating storyline and launch head first into the eternal struggle for power and righteousness in a world where friends and enemies are not easily discernible. Join other players in parties to challenge Instance Dungeons, or band together in guilds for small and large scale faction battles. Adventure in an ever-growing world filled with quests, crafting an advanced Mercenary system and more!
Ride epic mounts determined by your class, take on massive world bosses designed to challenge a full party of players and craft the strongest weapons and armor. All of this is brought to life in a fantastical world filled with a lush art style showing both the dark and light side of a world thrown into a deep conflict that must be survived before it can be resolved.
For more information visit http://www.playmaestia.com/or http://warpportal.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR Defend The Throne Update Developer Interview
- Last week I had a chance to sit down in a phone call with Creative Director Charles Boyd of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- DUST 514 Uprising 1.8 Brings Cloaking Equipment, New Dropsuits, and More
- Today, CCP Games deployed the latest update to DUST 514®, entitled Uprising 1.8, delivering the biggest battle-changing elements to immortal ...
- Act of Aggression: New Details Revealed
- Act of Aggression - the new RTS from Wargame creator Eugen Systems - pulls heavy inspiration from other RTS titles hailing from the nineties a...