Maestia Open Beta Begins September 15
The Open Beta for the upcoming 3D Fantasy MMORPG Maestia begins on September 15, 2010. The game is being published by BigPoint – the same company behind numerous popular browser games including Dark Orbit, SeaFight and Deepolis.The team behind Maestia made it clear that once open beta begins, there will be no further character wipes. The game’s level cap will be raised to 60 for the open beta too.
Maestia Gameplay Screenshot
For those that haven’t heard of Maestia, it’s a 3D fantasy MMORPG that boasts over 80 skills per class and epic large scale realm vs realm battles much like Aika Online.
Update: The current version of Maestia on BigPoint is EU only.
we are proud to announce the long awaited date for the Open Beta of Maestia.
The Open Beta of Maestia will be live at the 15th of September 2010 !!!
The most important information:
- All chars and char related information as Level, Friendslist, Inventory will be resetted
- There will be NO more reset after the Open Beta, which means you can start leveling
- The level limit will be raised up to Level 60 for now- The CBT reward will be given out meanwhile the OBT, not at the very first day.
More details within the next days.
Your Maestia Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Arkadia Offers Sneak Peek of 2.6 Features
- Mechanist Games has offered a sneak peek of two new features coming in Update 2.6 for City of Steam Arkadia: Inter-Server Wars and The Tower.
- Star of Heroes Celebrates Launch With Special Events
- After four weeks of open beta testing, LOYGAME is ecstatic to announce that their newest game, Star of Heroes, is live starting today.
- Update 8.5 Details Released for World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details for Update 8.5, the latest content refresh for its award-...