Madness Wakes as Rift Launches Version 2.8
RIFT has launched its latest major update, 2.8: Madness Wakes.
The patch introduces new story quests that act as a prelude for version 3.0 in the city of Tempest Bay. Players can explore the new 5-man dungeon, Nightmare Coast, at level 60 to gain powerful new rewards. Pyromancers, the auction house, inspect, action bars, and more are also updated with some significant changes to improve gameplay for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment revealed today their plans for Player Studio, a player-driven marketplace.
- Camon Hero Launching World Wide as Cardmon Hero
- Camon Hero launching world wide through T3Fun sometime around November 10. The MMORPG was scheduled to launch through Uforia but they delayed ...
- Cloud9 eSports Acquires Vainglory Team
- Today Vainglory is welcoming one of North America's top eSports organizations, Cloud9, to the Halcyon Fold.