Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria. Live in-game now, Episode Four, Mystic Training: The Ritual, starts off with the player and Shamala finding Millia at the Ant Pit, however Millia does not want to be interrupted. Nevertheless, Shamala convinces Millia to come to the holy land of shamans to train in the use of her powers. Demote, the caretaker, states that only Akule had the strength to train a power as great as Millia’s. A crazed ex-shaman named Lelach, who bears a striking resemblance to Akule, claims he can train Millia. At his behest, they complete the charm Akule was making for the player with the help of the Elves and Giants. The completed charm exorcises the demon within the player. They return to the holy land, and meet with representatives of the Elves and Giants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations & 100 Day Anniversary
- GTArcade announces new events, a new angel, and more for their published version of League of Angels.
- Conquer Online: New PvP Arena Gives Everyone The Chance To Win
- The combat-oriented MMORPG, Conquer Online, has expanded its PvP action, yet again! This time, by adding a brand new match mode - the Champion...
- Infinium Strike: Broken Overlord DLC to Launch in 2017
- Codex Worlds has announced that Infinium Strike's first DLC, Broken Overlord, will launch in the second quarter of 2017.