Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria. Live in-game now, Episode Four, Mystic Training: The Ritual, starts off with the player and Shamala finding Millia at the Ant Pit, however Millia does not want to be interrupted. Nevertheless, Shamala convinces Millia to come to the holy land of shamans to train in the use of her powers. Demote, the caretaker, states that only Akule had the strength to train a power as great as Millia’s. A crazed ex-shaman named Lelach, who bears a striking resemblance to Akule, claims he can train Millia. At his behest, they complete the charm Akule was making for the player with the help of the Elves and Giants. The completed charm exorcises the demon within the player. They return to the holy land, and meet with representatives of the Elves and Giants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
- Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com.
- Rush of Heroes Launches Globally on Google Play Store
- Firefly Games' Summons Guilds to Raid & Conquer Dungeons, Mazes, Towers and Expansive Lands in Top-grossing Action RPG.
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...