Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria. Live in-game now, Episode Four, Mystic Training: The Ritual, starts off with the player and Shamala finding Millia at the Ant Pit, however Millia does not want to be interrupted. Nevertheless, Shamala convinces Millia to come to the holy land of shamans to train in the use of her powers. Demote, the caretaker, states that only Akule had the strength to train a power as great as Millia’s. A crazed ex-shaman named Lelach, who bears a striking resemblance to Akule, claims he can train Millia. At his behest, they complete the charm Akule was making for the player with the help of the Elves and Giants. The completed charm exorcises the demon within the player. They return to the holy land, and meet with representatives of the Elves and Giants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM - B-Ball Action now on the biggest gaming service
- Chess Based Strategy Game Honor of Throne Available Feb 18
- Honor of Throne is a strategy mobile game that's based on the classic board game of chess, applying the classic game's rules and mov...
- Forsaken World Mobile: MMORPG Coming Soon to Mobile from Fedeen Games
- Fedeen Games is proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC series, on iOS and Android devices.